In addition to a wide variety of treatment methods, legal terms and conditions and the prospects of success of the fertility treatment, our patients in Vienna are naturally also interest in understanding the costs involved in the IVF treatment.
What are the costs for my fertility treatment? Can costs be co-financed and if so, by whom and up to what amount?
Private insurance payers are all couples who are not supported by the IVF Artificial Insemination Fund. Private payers or self-payers must pay 100% of the costs of treatment and medication themselves. You belong to the private payer group, if:
Further details about our prices for direct payers at the VivaNeo Fertility Clinic Prof. Dr. Nouri Vienna can be obtained from our clinic staff. We look forward to hearing from you.
Artificial insemination in Austria - co-payment by German/foreign health insurances possible
According to the EU regulation, the German health insurance funds must pay the same amount - regardless of whether fertility treatment is to be carried out in Germany or at an IVF institute in Austria.
The many different health insurances support their insured persons with different conditions during fertility treatment. In any case, find out exactly whether your statutory German health insurance will also support you with fertility treatment in Austria. Please make sure you contact your health insurance company before starting treatment.
As an insured person with a German health insurance company, you want to carry out fertility treatment at a VivaNeo fertility clinic in Austria? Then it is best to proceed as follows:
- Contact your German health insurance company and have the required payment promise for treatment in Austria confirmed.
- As soon as we have received your payment confirmation, we can send you all the necessary documents such as a compliant cost estimate and a confirmation of compliance with the German guidelines.
- Sign the required documents and return them to our fertility centre in Vienna.
- Now we can start planning the treatment in more detail.
Prices in Vienna for IVF funds
Since 2002, a large part of the cost of artificial insemination (in-vitro-fertilization) has been covered by the IVF Fund. The following treatments will be co-funded by the IVF Fund during IVF treatment.
However, these treatments are NOT supported by the IVF Fund:
If certain conditions are met, this IVF fund covers 70% of the treatment and medication costs. The remaining 30% of the costs, even for medicines, have to be paid by the couple. In order to benefit from the support of the IVF Fund, certain conditions relating to cause, age or health insurance. Must be met Which exact indicators these are, you will learn in detail in the following graph.
Learn more about our artificial insemination treatments , our costs in Vienna and our team of experts.
Arrange an initial consultation now at your VivaNeo centre Vienna
Take advantage of this opportunity and arrange an initial consultation at our VivaNeo Clinic in Vienna to discuss all details of the various treatment methods.
Schedule initial consultation