Your initial consultation in our fertility clinic Vienna
The first step that we would like to take together with you, is a detailed personal consultation in our VivaNeo Fertility Clinic in Vienna. This consultation is an important step in getting to know you and your personal situation. Here, we will have the time to discuss possible diagnoses and relevant treatment options and to clarify any initial questions you may have.
Central questions during your initial consultation
The first open conversation between the doctor and the patient gives rise to the opportunity to discuss important aspects regarding your desire to have children. For example, how long have you been trying to become pregnant? Has there already been a previous pregnancy or possibly a miscarriage? What information can you provide about the length of the woman’s cycle and the bleeding? Are you taking any medication regularly? Have you had any infections, chronic illnesses or previous operations?
The answers to these and other questions may be relevant for the treatments in our fertility clinic in Vienna.
Procedure of your initial consultation
An individual consultation and quality patient care are the focus of our initial conversation with you, as are your personal questions and thoughts. During your initial consultation, we will:
- inform you about the various artificial insemination treatment options, the prospects of individual treatment methods as well as the above-average treatment successes of our clinic.
- discuss the risks and costs involved in individual treatment methods
- draw up an individual treatment protocol for you.
Important documents to bring for your initial consultation:
To be best prepared for your first meeting with us, you should have the following documents with you:
- Current serological findings: hepatitis B and C, HIV, lues (man and woman)
- current chlamydia findings from urine (man and woman).
Please bring the following diagnostic reports for the woman
- Hormone status from beginning of cycle (2nd or 3rd day best)
- operation reports of operations on uterus or ovaries
- findings and protocols of already performed IVF treatments
- PAP smear
Please bring the following diagnostic reports for the man
For subsequent treatment, the following documents are required
- A treatment agreement signed by both partners (see download)
- A copy of the marriage certificate
- In the case of unmarried couples, the Austrian Reproductive Medicine Act requires proof (notarial deed) that a court or notary has given detailed advice on the legal consequences of medically assisted reproduction.
- Copies of photo IDs of both partners
- Non-EU citizens: Residence permit
Schedule an initial consultation at your VivaNeo clinic in Vienna
Would you like to find out more about possible treatment methods at our VivaNeo Fertility Centre in Vienna? Then make an appointment for your first consultation with us to learn about more important details, today.