+43 (0)463 89 01 31

+43 (0)463 89 01 31

Suntem aici pentru tine!

Luni-vineri: 08:00 - 16:00
Mar: 08:00 - 18:00

Faceți o programare:

+43 (0)463 89 01 31
✉ klagenfurt[at]tfp-fertility[dot]com

Așteptăm cu nerăbdare să auzim de la tine!

Cost of artificial insemination in our fertility clinic Klagenfurt

Apart from the opportunities, risks and detailed treatment methods, patients of our Fertility Clinic Klagenfurt are, of course, also interested in the costs involved. Since the introduction of the IVF Fund in 2002, many patients known that certain treatments are co-funded. However, the process is often not fully understood.

Prices in Klagenfurt for private payers

Under certain circumstances, the cost of IVF treatment is not subsidized by the IVF Fund. In these cases, the couple must finance the treatment as a private or self-payer and thus incur the costs of treatment to 100% themselves.

There are a number of factors why costs are paid by private payers and not funded by the IVF Fund. This includes, for example, if the woman is older than 40 and the man older than 50. Also, if the man or the woman has taken measures intended to prevent reproduction, they are considered private payers.

Further details about our prices for direct payers at the VivaNeo Fertility Clinic Klagenfurt can be obtained from our clinic staff. We look forward to hearing from you.

Prices in Klagenfurt for Germans/Foreigners

Artificial insemination in Austria - co-payment by German/foreign health insurances possible

According to the EU regulation, the German health insurance funds must pay the same amount - regardless of whether fertility treatment is to be carried out in Germany or at an IVF institute in Austria. There are, however, a number of German health insurance companies that support their insured persons with different conditions.

Therefore, it is important to always inform yourself beforehand whether the respective German statutory health insurance also pays the costs of IVF treatment in Austria. Be sure to clarify this detail before starting treatment with your health insurance.

In this context, note the following aspects

  • Once we have received the payment promise of the German health insurance, we can forward all necessary documents (cost estimate, confirmation of compliance with the German guidelines, etc.) to you.
  • After you have signed the required documents, return them to our fertility clinic in Klagenfurt.
  • After these formal steps are completed, we can start to plan your treatment in greater detail.  

Prices in Klagenfurt for IVF funds

Since 2002, the IVF fund has provided 70% of the costs of treatment and medicines, subject to certain conditions. The remaining 30% of the costs as well as the costs for medicines have to be carried the patient.

Generally accepted by the IVF Fund these treatments are

These treatments are NOT supported by the IVF Fund

  • Insemination
  • Provision of donor sperm or egg donation

In order to receive the support of the IVF-Fund for a fertility treatment in our fertility centre in Klagenfurt, some requirements regarding cause, age or health insurance have to be met. Which conditions that are exactly, you will learn in detail in the following graphic.

Find out about all treatments in artificial fertilization in Klagenfurt, our above-average treatment successes and our team of experts.

Your initial consultation in our VivaNeo clinic in Klagenfurt

Take advantage of the opportunity and arrange an initial consultation in our VivaNeo Clinic in Klagenfurt to discuss all the details of the different treatment methods.

Schedule initial consultation

Online Informații gratuite seara

Înscrieți-vă aici

Informații gratuite seara

Prima întâlnire

Înscrieți-vă aici

Prima întâlnire